Lead Generation & Sales
- This is a lead generation role working in the business development team in a busy Brisbane Shipyard.
- The applicant will be required to find new business and make sales in the marine, logistics and construction markets.
- Identify market segments. Prospect for customers. Make appointments. Book vessels into The Yard Brisbane
- Database management – Preparation of call lists, data mining, cleaning
- CRM – Functionality and Reporting
- New Business - Internet Research using social media & Google
- Participation at Events – Qtly Drinks at TYB, Superyacht BBQ, Tenant BBQ, Boat Shows etc
- Undertake sales trips and travel to key locations to find new marine business.
- Participation in Marketing Initiatives
- Base Salary – By negotiation.
- Bonuses and commissions will be paid for achieving financial goals.
- Travel Expenses paid for.
- Mobile Phone Expenses paid for.
- Marketing material provided.
What assistance will TYB provide?
- We will provide a certain amount of assistance in the form of lists, past customers, new market segments to pursue, marine and technical experience and assistance.
- Electronic marketing, website and print advertising and media.
- The applicant will be required to source new business as a result of their prospecting activities regardless of any support offered.
- The role is a new role.
- A 3-month trial will be required.
Please forward applications and resumes outlining past work experience relevant to the position to email@example.com