Accounts Receivable Officer
A unique and exciting opportunity now exists for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join a large maritime logistic and service centre based at Hemmant. Our marine park boasts the largest fleet of straddle carriers and undercover vessel sheds in South East Queensland. Our business caters to the commercial, private, super yacht and defence vessel as well as mining, construction and special projects.
The business is currently looking for motivated people to join their growing Finance Team. Individuals with a strong customer service focus, who are capable of working independently and are self-motivated are encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Receivable Officer plays a pivotal role in this high performing team. With a focus on the continued accuracy and integrity of all customer accounts. The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for the accurate collections and reconciliations of customer accounts.
- Processing of Invoices Daily from Job cards
- Collection of Accounts
- Receipting payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Administration
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Liaising closely with the sales team ensuring all documentation is up to date
- Preparing AR Reports
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 Years experience in Similar role
- Demonstrated capacity to engage a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the business
- MYOB experience preferred
07 3348 5600 | 0487 356 645